- 7 Nights in a Fabulous Overwater Oasis
- Return Flights Including 30kg Checked Luggage
- Return Sea Plane Transfers
Exclusive Bonus Value
- Buffet Breakfast Daily
- 3 Course Lunch OR Dinner Daily
- All Taxes Included
Why We Love It
- Glow in the Dark Yoga
- Underground Sushi Bar
- W Maldives' Own Luxurious Yacht
- Get Up Close to Whale Sharks
My Maldives Package Inclusions
- 7 Nights in a Fabulous Overwater Oasis
With direct access to the ocean from your deck you can lounge, gaze, swim or snorkel all day whilst staying in this over-water one bedroom Lagoon Villa alternatively enjoy the privacy of the sundeck, kick back in the plunge pool or recline on the circular daybed.
- Return economy flights with Singapore Airlines including 30kg checked luggage & meal per person^
Avoid the stress of organising flights and luggage! With return flights planned for you and 30kg of checked luggage when you travel with My Maldives the only thing you will need to do is relax and enjoy the Singapore Airlines experience!
- Return sea plane transfers*
Spend more time enjoying the beauty of the Maldives and less worrying about organising transfers! When selecting this My Maldives package, you will avoid that stress by being able to get to and from your accommodation with return sea plane transfers!
$5000 BONUS Value
- Halfboard~ meal plan: Buffet breakfast & choice of Lunch or Dinner Daily
The best time to indulge is on holiday, and My Maldives have made this very easy to do so! With this exclusive holiday package, you will enjoy an included buffet breakfast, and choice of lunch or dinner daily. Choose between Pan Asian Cuisine at the Kitchen Restaurant, Ocean to Table Cuisine at the Overwater Specialty Restaurant, Fish or Fire Restaurant, offering a romantic & casual beach dining experience under the stars.
- All Taxes Included
Valid for travel
For travel dates & surcharge information, please see the Travel Dates tab.
- Flights – No air carriers currently provide direct flights from Australia to the Maldives
My Maldives knows you like to keep your journey interesting. As there are currently no direct routes to the beautiful Maldives from Australia, we offer a choice of three rejuvenating stops along the way. Partnering with full-service carriers Singapore Airlines, Cathay Pacific and Sri Lankan Airlines, My Maldives provides the opportunity to visit Colombo, Singapore or Hong Kong as you make your way to your destination.
Valid for travel – 1 May – 30 June 2020; 21 July – 30 September 2020;
Add from $200 per person: 1 – 20 July 2020;
Add from $1400 per person: 14 October – 10 December 2020;
Add from $1600 per person: 1 – 13 October 2020; 11 – 23 December 2020;
Add from $1800 per person: 15 – 30 April 2020;
Fabulous Overwater Oasis
With direct access to the ocean from your deck you can lounge, gaze, swim or snorkel all day whilst staying in this over-water one bedroom Lagoon Villa alternatively enjoy the privacy of the sundeck, kick back in the plunge pool or recline on the circular daybed. Stay close to the marine life with glass panels in the floor indoors reveal beautiful ever-changing aqua scenes. A whole new world reveals itself after dark when you flip a switch to illuminate the underwater nightlife. Mix it up with the 42” plasma TV, BOSE sound system and complimentary High Speed Internet Access, Bliss Spa bath amenities are located in your bathroom and the king-sized signature W bed will have you feeling refreshed.
Wonderful Beach Oasis – UPGRADE from only $500 per person
Enjoy the simplicity of this bi-level beach villa in Maldives. A spacious outdoor lower deck (118 square metres) covers all the amenities of absolute tropical luxury, starting with a plunge pool and a circular daybed, nestled within absolute privacy and pristine white sands are just a moment away from your doorstep. Stay indoors forever with the 42” plasma TV, BOSE sound system, complimentary High Speed Internet Access, king-sized signature W bed, wine fridge and delightful Munchie Box. Bathe under blue skies or bright stars in the open roof bath area with standalone bathtub, rainforest shower and Bliss Spa bath amenities. Upstairs, a swing daybed, fridge and BBQ area beckon in hideaway living space, complete with unobstructed sweeping views of the coast and soothing sea breezes.
Spectacular Lagoon Oasis – UPGRADE from only $1300 per person
Spy on the island’s marine life in this over-water one-bedroom Maldives ocean villa located above a transparent lagoon or enjoy it all from the privacy of your own plunge pool and deck. Inside stay connected with the 42” plasma TV, BOSE sound system and complimentary High Speed Internet Access with Bliss Spa bath amenities located in the bathroom, don’t forget the king-sized signature W Bed located within this beautiful room.
The W Maldives is a true, luxurious tropical playground just for adults! Located just 25 minutes from the capital, Malé, but seemingly in a world of its own, this private island resort is surrounded by pristine white beaches, iconic blue waters, and vibrant coral reefs. With spacious villas and award winning facilities, you’ll never want to leave! Read more about Kandima Maldives here!
- Private beach
- Outdoor pool
- Spa services on site
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Beach umbrellas and towels
- Wedding services
- 24-hour front desk
- Arcade/game room
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Concierge services
- Gift shop
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
Valid for new bookings only. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.
- Seaplane transfers from/to Male Airport are operated by Trans Maldivian Airways and arranged only during daylight between 6:00am and 3.30pm based on scheduled timing and current weather conditions.
- Baggage allowance for seaplane transfers is restricted to 25kg per person.
- Excess baggage will be charged by service provider.
- Actual seaplane schedule will be determined within 24 hours prior to arrival/departure.
- The minimum waiting time at the seaplane terminal is approximately 2 hours, subject to change based on operations and weather conditions.
- Combined seaplane transfers may have multiple stops at another islands before reaching W Maldives.
- The Hotel is not responsible for any supplementary charges incurred as a result of seaplane transfers being cancelled by service provider.
- The Hotel requires flight details at least 72 hours in advance to arrange seaplane transfer.
Talk to an Expert
Our Travel Consultants are:
- Maldives experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Ready to answer all your Maldives questions
- Keen to find you the best deal
|Mon to Thurs||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am||4:30 pm|
|Sunday||8:30 am||4:00 pm|