- 5 Nights in a 166 sqm Over Water Villa
- 1 Night in a Superior Room at Taj Gateway Hotel
- Return Flights Including 30kg Checked Luggage & Meal
- Return Domestic Flights & Speedboat Transfers
Exclusive Bonus Value
- All Inclusive Meals & Beverages
- 20% Off Motorised Water Sports
- 25% Off Spa Treatments at CHI, The Spa
- Complimentary Villingili Eco Tour with Guide
Why We Love It
- Unique Diving Site
- Luxury Intimate & Authentic Hideaway
- The Only 9 Hole Golf Course in the Maldives
- Cool Zone Kids Area
My Maldives Package Inclusions
- 5 Nights in a 166 sqm Over Water Villa at Shangri La’s Villingili Resort & Spa Maldives
Spend 5 nights relaxing in your luxurious Water Villa, perfect for couples or families. Spend each morning lounging on an over-the-water hammock enjoying the gentle sea breeze, or on your open-air terrace with sundeck and daybeds.
- 1 Night in a Superior Room at Taj – The Gateway Hotel Airport Garden Colombo pre stay in the Maldives
- Return full-service economy flights to Gan (Maldives) with SriLankan Airlines including 30kg checked luggage & meal^
Avoid the stress of organising flights and luggage! With return flights planned for you and 30kg of checked luggage when you travel with My Maldives the only thing you will need to do is settle in and enjoy the experience!
- Speed boat transfers^^ at Shangri La’s Villingili Resort & Spa
Spend more time enjoying the beauty of the Maldives and less worrying about organising transfers! When selecting this My Maldives package, you will avoid that stress by being able to get to and from your accommodation with return speed boat transfers!
- Return airport transfers at Taj – The Gateway Hotel Airport Garden Colombo
We don’t leave anything to chance at My Maldives. You can disembark your flight knowing that someone is waiting to take your bags and transport you straight to your accommodation – and vice-versa when it’s time to go home!
- Buffet breakfast at Taj – The Gateway Hotel Airport Garden Colombo
Enjoy a complimentary buffet breakfast when you stay at The Gateway Hotel Airport Garden Colombo! Start your day with a delicious meal that will provide you with the fuel you need for a day full of activities and relaxing!
- All Taxes Included
Valid for travel
For travel dates & surcharge information, please see the Travel Dates tab.
- Departures on Friday & Sunday Only
- Flights – No air carriers currently provide direct flights from Australia to the Maldives
My Maldives knows you like to keep your journey interesting. As there are currently no direct routes to the beautiful Maldives from Australia, we offer a choice of three rejuvenating stops along the way. Partnering with full-service carriers Singapore Airlines, Cathay Pacific and Sri Lankan Airlines, My Maldives provides the opportunity to visit Colombo, Singapore or Hong Kong as you make your way to your destination.
$5000 BONUS Value
- All inclusive: meals & beverages including daily buffet breakfast, lunch & dinner in Javvu Restaurant* at Shangri La’s Villingili Resort & Spa
A holiday can be expensive, without the added cost of food, but thankfully,with this exclusive all inclusive My Maldives holiday package you won’t have to worry about a thing! Indulge daily with buffet breakfast, lunch & dinner in Javvu Restaurant, including a selection of white & red wine, beer, spirits, selected cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages! You will also be treated to complimentary fruit amenity upon arrival, replenished daily!
- 20% off motorised water sports and complimentary use of non-motorised water sports equipment** at Shangri La’s Villingili Resort & Spa
Jump into the water and get active with a 20% discount on motorised water sports and complimentary use of non-motorised water sports equipment. With snorkeling gear, kayaking and stand up paddle boarding there is something for every water lover!
- 25% off spa treatments at CHI, The Spa at Shangri La’s Villingili Resort & Spa
Need to unwind after a busy of activities in the Maldives? Experience pure relaxation when you indulge in a rejuvenating spa treatment at CHI, The Spa with a 25% discount!
- Amazing resort activities at Shangri La’s Villingili Resort & Spa
You will never be bored when staying at the Shangri-La’s Villingili Resort & Spa. Meet the Eco team and experience the incredible diversity of the Villingili Island with a complimentary eco tour including a guide! With this exclusive My Maldives package you will also enjoy complimentary use of bicycles, professional snorkeling sets, the gymnasium (including sauna and steam bath), and two floodlit tennis courts!
- Incredible resort facilities at Shangri La’s Villingili Resort & Spa
Experience ultimate luxury with villa host service available including In Villa Check In, fruit upon arrival and replenished daily, Complimentary WiFi and in room Nespresso Machine, safe and 40″ LCD TV!
- Optional Colombo Stopover Tour: Sri Lankan Cooking Demonstration & City Tour – ex Colombo Airport
Make the most of your tour with a stop-over in Colombo for a delectable Sri Lankan lunch and a vibrant city tour. With freshly caught seafood and locally grown vegetables from Negombo markets nearby, join in on a unique cooking demonstration to understand the secrets of traditional spices and indulge in much-loved Sri Lankan dishes. After lunch, let your guide whisk you away to uncover curious city sites on a tour of Colombo. Immerse yourself in the colourful markets of Pettah or indulge in some well-earned shopping, before being escorted back to the airport to continue your journey. You’re sure be the star of your next dinner party with your new-found knowledge and culinary skills.
Valid for travel – 1 – 31 March 2020; 28 April – 13 June 2020; 5 August – 20 September 2020
Add from $200 per person for travel ex Sydney, Brisbane & Adelaide: 8 January – 29 February 2020;
Add from $300 per person for travel ex Sydney, Brisbane & Adelaide: 1 – 9 April 2020; 19 – 27 April 2020; 14 June 2020 – 4 August 2020; 21 – 30 September 2020;
Add from $700 per person for travel ex Sydney, Brisbane & Adelaide: 10 – 18 April 2020
Add from $100 per person for travel ex Melbourne: 8 January – 29 February 2020;
Add from $200 per person for travel ex Melbourne: 1 – 9 April 2020; 19 – 27 April 2020; 14 June 2020 – 4 August 2020; 21 – 30 September 2020;
Add from $600 per person for travel ex Melbourne: 10 – 18 April 2020
Perfect for couples or small families, this 166sq. metre accommodation offers direct access to the lagoon’s turquoise waters. In this luxurious villa, you can spend each morning lounging on an over-the-water hammock while enjoying the gentle sea breeze. This beautiful accommodation is equipped with premium bedding, Wi-Fi as well as a 40” LCD TV, a minibar and an open-air terrace with sundeck and day beds. The lavish bathroom comes with a spa bath, indoor and open-air showers and vanity counters.
Ocean Tree House Villa – UPGRADE from $500 per person!
This 231sq. metre accommodation, nestled in the tropical forest, is ideal for 4 guests. It offers absolute privacy, serenity as well as amazing views of the Indian Ocean and lush gardens. Truly a beautifully-appointed villa, this accommodation comes with deluxe amenities. The outdoor pavilion has a living space separate from the gorgeous infinity pool. The exquisite bathroom features indoor and open-air showers, vanity counters and an indulging spa bath with overlooking sea views. Also, enjoy modern comforts such as top-quality bedding, Wi-Fi, 40” LCD TV, tea and coffee making facilities and more.
One Bedroom Beach Villa – UPGRADE from $1100 per person!
Elegantly-designed with contemporary, eco-friendly furnishings and thatched roofing, this villa serves as your beachfront sanctuary. With a room size of 189sq. metres, this accommodation is perfect for a big family of 4. Everyone can just live in the moment, reflect upon the distant horizon and enjoy postcard-ready sunset views in the comfort of their own villa. It has its own living space separate from the bedroom. The villa also features a sundeck with infinity pool as well as a bathroom en suite with tub, indoor and open-air showers and vanity counters. Modern comforts include plush bedding, Wi-Fi, 40” LCD TV, minibar and more. You will also receive a complimentary Dine by Design dinner per stay per adult when upgrading!
Two Bedroom Beach Villa – UPGRADE from $1900 per person!
Have the private abode on the beach for your ultimate family holiday. This 224sq. metre accommodation, which features 2 bedrooms, is just a stone’s throw away from the white, sandy beach. The villa is not only spacious but also well-ventilated and tastefully-decorated. Guests can while the hours away on the large patio or sundeck. Also, take advantage of state-of-the-art amenities, such as premium bedding, your very own infinity pool and posh bathroom with spa bath, indoor and open-air showers and vanity counters. In addition, your accommodation comes with 40” LCD TV, minibar and Wi-Fi. You will also receive a Complimentary Dolphin Cruise per stay when upgrading!
Shangri La’s Villingili Resort & Spa
Shangri-La’s Villingili Resort & Spa, Maldives along the Addu Atoll provides guests with elegant accommodation with private pools and panoramic views of the Indian Ocean. This 5-star property, surrounded by tropical gardens, also features 6 restaurants and lounge bars, a full-service spa and well-equipped gym. Book an overwater or beachfront villa and enjoy lots of sunshine while daydreaming to your heart’s content on the spacious outdoor deck.
Please Note: Some resort facilities may incur additional charges.
- 3 restaurants
- 3 lounge bars
- 24-hour in-villa dining
- Personal island host
- CHI, The Spa
- The Health Club, featuring a fully-equipped gym, steam rooms and saunas
- The Shangri-La Eco Centre
- Sports and leisure facilities, including 2 International Tennis Federation-grade tennis courts
- On-site activities and water sports
- Internet access
- Foreign exchange
- Safety deposit box
- Retail shops
- 24-hour business centre
- On-site clinic with doctor on call
- Nonsmoking villas with twice-a-day housekeeping
- Babysitting services
- Laundry facilities
Valid for new bookings only. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.
^Airfares are based on promotional economy class fares with checked luggage allowance per person. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Flights are via Colombo and overnight stay is required. Flights may not be direct and may not operate daily. Subject to promotional fare availability. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and peak travel periods.
Effective August 2019, Australian passport holders can obtain a tourist visa free of charge upon arrival in Sri Lanka for stays of up to 30 days. All other passport holders and stays longer than 30 days are advised to contact the relevant embassy for up to date visa information. Visa requirements are subject to change at any time.
^^Return speed boat transfers to Resort: Transfer includes return shared speedboat transfer from Gan to resort.
*All Inclusive Meals & Beverages: • • All Inclusive Meals & Beverages including Daily Buffet Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner in Javvu Restaurant (credit is available for dinner at Fashala or Dr Ali’s Restaurants – see note below)**
• Beverages include a selection of white, red wine, beer, spirits and selected cocktails and non–alcoholic beverages between the hours of 10am and midnight, from all-inclusive beverage menu at restaurants and bars only. In Villa Dining, Mini Bar and Special events such as Dine by Design are excluded
• Meal plans are not valid from 31 December at 6pm until 1 January at 6am (compulsory New Years Eve Gala Dinner applies for additional charge)
Shangri La’s Villingili Resort & Spa
Kids Stay & play for free –(Age 0-11.99 years). Child meal charges apply and will be added to your booking
**Use of Non-Motorised Watersports Equipment: excluding Hobie Cat Sailing equipment
Green tax included for all guests
Talk to an Expert
Our Travel Consultants are:
- Maldives experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Ready to answer all your Maldives questions
- Keen to find you the best deal
|Mon to Thurs||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am||4:30 pm|
|Sunday||8:30 am||4:00 pm|