- 5 Nights in an Ocean Tree House Villa
- Return Flights Including 30kg Checked Luggage
- Return Domestic Flights & Speedboat Transfers
- 24 hour Villa Host Service with In Villa Check in
- Complimentary Wifi
Exclusive Bonus Value
- All Inclusive Meals & Beverages
- Beverages include both alcoholic and non-alcoholic
- 20% Off Motorized Water Sports
- 25% Off Spa Treatments at CHI, The Spa
- Complimentary Villingili Eco Tour with Guide
Why We Love It
- Unique Diving Site
- Luxury Intimate & Authentic Hideaway
- The Only 9 Hole Golf Course in the Maldives
- Cool Zone Kids Area
My Maldives Package Inclusions
- 5 Nights in an Ocean Tree House Villa
This 231sq. metre accommodation, nestled in the tropical forest, is ideal for 4 guests. It offers absolute privacy, serenity as well as amazing views of the Indian Ocean and lush gardens.
- Return full-service economy flights with Singapore Airlines including 30kg checked luggage & meal^
Avoid the stress of organising flights and luggage! With return flights planned for you and 30kg of checked luggage when you travel with My Maldives the only thing you will need to do is settle in and enjoy the experience!
- Return domestic flights & speed boat transfers^^
Spend more time enjoying the beauty of the Maldives and less worrying about organising transfers! When selecting this My Maldives package, you will avoid that stress by being able to get to and from your accommodation with return speed boat transfers!
- 24 hour Villa Host Service with In Villa Check in
Are you sick of waiting to check into your room when you arrive at your holiday destination? That can be avoided! Experience a guaranteed In Villa check-in when selecting this exclusive My Maldives package.
- Complimentary internet (Wi-Fi) access
- Stay connected with complimentary Wi-Fi access! It’s never been easier to keep in touch with loved ones back home, as well upload all your favourite holiday snaps to your social profiles!
- Kids Play & Eat Free~
Planning a holiday can be expensive especially when children are involved. When selecting this exclusive My Maldives package taking the whole family with you will hardly cost you any extra!
- All Taxes Included
Valid for travel
For travel dates & surcharge information, please see the Travel Dates tab.
- Flights – No air carriers currently provide direct flights from Australia to the Maldives
My Maldives knows you like to keep your journey interesting. As there are currently no direct routes to the beautiful Maldives from Australia, we offer a choice of three rejuvenating stops along the way. Partnering with full-service carriers Singapore Airlines, Cathay Pacific and Sri Lankan Airlines, My Maldives provides the opportunity to visit Colombo, Singapore or Hong Kong as you make your way to your destination.
Over $5000 BONUS Value
- All inclusive: meals & beverages including daily buffet breakfast, lunch & dinner in Javvu Restaurant*
A holiday can be expensive, without the added cost of food, but thankfully,with this exclusive all inclusive My Maldives holiday package you won’t have to worry about a thing! Indulge daily with buffet breakfast, lunch & dinner in Javvu Restaurant, including a selection of white & red wine, beer, spirits, selected cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages!
- Beverages include a range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
Enjoy a selection of beverages including alcoholic & non-alcoholic cocktails, beer, wine, sparkling wine, liquors, juices, soft drinks, mineral water, coffee & tea!
- 20% off motorised water sports and complimentary use of non-motorised water sports equipment**
Jump into the water and get active with a 20% discount on motorised water sports and complimentary use of non-motorised water sports equipment. With snorkeling gear, kayaking and stand up paddle boarding there is something for every water lover!
- 25% off spa treatments at CHI, The Spa
Need to unwind after a busy of activities in the Maldives? Experience pure relaxation when you indulge in a rejuvenating spa treatment at CHI, The Spa with a 25% discount!
- Amazing resort activities
You will never be bored when staying at the Shangri-La’s Villingili Resort & Spa. Meet the Eco team and experience the incredible diversity of the Villingili Island with a complimentary eco tour including a guide! With this exclusive My Maldives package you will also enjoy complimentary use of bicycles, professional snorkeling sets, the gymnasium (including sauna and steam bath), and two floodlit tennis courts!
- One time laundry bag per stay, washed folded and packed
Valid for travel – 1 August – 29 September 2019; 14 October – 14 December 2019; 1 February – 30 April 2020;
Add from $599 per family for travel: 1 – 13 October 2019; 15 – 20 December 2019; 8 – 31 January 2020;
Add from $4200 per family for travel: 21 December 2019 – 7 January 2020 (No checkout permitted on 31 December)
Ocean Tree House Villa
This 231sq. metre accommodation, nestled in the tropical forest, is ideal for 4 guests. It offers absolute privacy, serenity as well as amazing views of the Indian Ocean and lush gardens. Truly a beautifully-appointed villa, this accommodation comes with deluxe amenities. The outdoor pavilion has a living space separate from the gorgeous infinity pool. The exquisite bathroom features indoor and open-air showers, vanity counters and an indulging spa bath with overlooking sea views. Also, enjoy modern comforts such as top-quality bedding, Wi-Fi, 40” LCD TV, tea and coffee making facilities and more.
One Bedroom Beach Villa – UPGRADE from $1200 per Family!
Elegantly-designed with contemporary, eco-friendly furnishings and thatched roofing, this villa serves as your beachfront sanctuary. With a room size of 189sq. metres, this accommodation is perfect for a big family of 4. Everyone can just live in the moment, reflect upon the distant horizon and enjoy postcard-ready sunset views in the comfort of their own villa. It has its own living space separate from the bedroom. The villa also features a sundeck with infinity pool as well as a bathroom en suite with tub, indoor and open-air showers and vanity counters. Modern comforts include plush bedding, Wi-Fi, 40” LCD TV, minibar and more.
Two Bedroom Beach Villa – UPGRADE from $2700 per Family!
Have the private abode on the beach for your ultimate family holiday. This 224sq. metre accommodation, which features 2 bedrooms, is just a stone’s throw away from the white, sandy beach. The villa is not only spacious but also well-ventilated and tastefully-decorated. Guests can while the hours away on the large patio or sundeck. Also, take advantage of state-of-the-art amenities, such as premium bedding, your very own infinity pool and posh bathroom with spa bath, indoor and open-air showers and vanity counters. In addition, your accommodation comes with 40” LCD TV, minibar and Wi-Fi.
Shangri La’s Villingili Resort & Spa
Shangri-La’s Villingili Resort & Spa, Maldives along the Addu Atoll provides guests with elegant accommodation with private pools and panoramic views of the Indian Ocean. This 5-star property, surrounded by tropical gardens, also features 6 restaurants and lounge bars, a full-service spa and well-equipped gym. Book an overwater or beachfront villa and enjoy lots of sunshine while daydreaming to your heart’s content on the spacious outdoor deck.
Please Note: Some resort facilities may incur additional charges.
- 3 restaurants
- 3 lounge bars
- 24-hour in-villa dining
- Personal island host
- CHI, The Spa
- The Health Club, featuring a fully-equipped gym, steam rooms and saunas
- The Shangri-La Eco Centre
- Sports and leisure facilities, including 2 International Tennis Federation-grade tennis courts
- On-site activities and water sports
- Internet access
- Foreign exchange
- Safety deposit box
- Retail shops
- 24-hour business centre
- On-site clinic with doctor on call
- Nonsmoking villas with twice-a-day housekeeping
- Babysitting services
- Laundry facilities
Valid for new bookings only. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.
Kids eat and play for free – Max 2 kids per room – must share room with parents (Age 0-11.99 years)
^Airfares are based on promotional economy class fares with checked luggage allowance per person. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Flights are not be direct and may not operate daily. Subject to promotional fare availability. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and peak travel periods.
Arrival: International flights must arrive in Male between 6am and 3.45pm to allow for same day domestic flight transfer to resort.
Departure: International flights must depart from Male between 9am and 8pm to allow for same day domestic flight transfer from resort.
^^Return domestic flights & speed boat transfers to Male: Transfer includes return domestic flights from Male International Airport to Gan International Airport, and return shared speedboat transfer from Gan to resort. Guests also receive access to Moonimaa Lounge in Male Domestic Terminal on arrival. Baggage allowance 20kg + 5kg hand luggage
*All Inclusive Meals & Beverages: including Daily Buffet Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner in Javvu Restaurant or a credit of USD 120net per person for dinner at Fashala or Dr Ali’s Restaurants.
• Beverages include a selection of white, red wine, beer, spirits and selected cocktails and non–alcoholic beverages between the hours of 10am and midnight, from all-inclusive beverage menu at restaurants and bars only. In Villa Dining, Mini Bar and Special events such as Dine by Design are excluded.
• Meal plans are not valid from 31 December at 6pm until 1 January at 6am.
Package price is based on a family of 2 adults & 2 children (up to 11 years old)
**Use of Non-Motorised Water Sports Equipment: excluding Hobi Cat Sailing Equipment
~Kids eat and play for free – Max 2 kids per room – must share room with parents (Age 0-11.99 years)
Green tax included
Talk to an Expert
Our Travel Consultants are:
- Maldives experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Ready to answer all your Maldives questions
- Keen to find you the best deal
|Mon to Thurs||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am||4:30 pm|
|Sunday||8:30 am||4:00 pm|