- 5 Nights in a Pool Villa
- 7 Night Best Of Sri Lanka Tour
- Return Flights Including 20kg Checked Luggage & Meal
- Return Domestic Flights & Speedboat Transfers
Exclusive Bonus Value
- All Inclusive Meals & Beverages In Maldives
- 20% Off Motorised Water Sports In Maldives
- 25% Off Spa Treatments at CHI, The Spa In Maldives
- Complimentary Villingili Eco Tour with Guide In Maldives
Why We Love It
- Unique Diving Site
- Luxury Intimate & Authentic Hideaway
- The Only 9 Hole Golf Course in the Maldives
- Cool Zone Kids Area
My Maldives Package Inclusions
- All inclusive: meals & beverages including daily buffet breakfast, lunch & dinner in Javvu Restaurant* at Shangri La’s Villingili Resort & Spa**
- 5 Nights in a Pool Villa at Shangri La’s Villingili Resort & Spa Maldives
- Return domestic flights & speed boat transfers^^ at Shangri La’s Villingili Resort & Spa
- 24 hour Villa Host Service with In Villa Check in at Shangri La’s Villingili Resort & Spa
- Complimentary internet (Wi-Fi) access at Shangri La’s Villingili Resort & Spa
- All Taxes Included
$5000 BONUS VALUE
- 20% off motorised water sports and complimentary use of non-motorised water sports equipment** at Shangri La’s Villingili Resort & Spa
- 25% off spa treatments at CHI, The Spa at Shangri La’s Villingili Resort & Spa
- Amazing resort activities at Shangri La’s Villingili Resort & Spa
- Complimentary use of non-motorised water sports at Shangri La’s Villingili Resort & Spa
- Incredible resort facilities at Shangri La’s Villingili Resort & Spa
Valid for travel
For travel dates and surcharge information, please see the Travel Dates tab.
7 Night Best of Sri Lanka Tour*~*
Experience the best of Sri Lanka capped off with a breathtaking Colombo rickshaw city tour! Not only will you explore the blend of religion, culture and heritage at the ancient city of Polonnnaruwa, but you’ll also be dazzled by the crown jewel of King Parakramabahu I. Enjoy delicious breakfasts at the hotel and embark on city tours of Kandy and take in the beautiful misty and lush countryside blanketed in tea bushes and one of the finest 18-hole golf courses in the world.
- Day 1: Airport-Negombo Drive: Approx. 30 mins one-way drive
- Day 2: Negombo – Habrana Drive: Approx. 3.5 Hrs. one-way drive
- Day 3: Habarana – Sigiriya Drive: Approx. 20 mts one-way drive,
Sigiriya – Polonnaruwa Drive: Approx. 1.5 hrs one-way drive
Polonnaruwa – Habrana Drive: Approx. 01 hrs one-way drive
- Day 4: Habarana -Kandy Drive: Approx. 04 Hrs. one-way drive
- Day 5: Kandy – Nuwara Eliya Drive: Approx. 02.05 hrs one-way drive
- Day 6: Nuwara Eliya – Udawlawe Drive: Approx. 3.5 hrs one-way drive
- Day 7: Udawalawe – Colombo Drive: Approx. 04 hrs one-way drive
- Day 8: Colombo – Airport Drive: Approx. 01 hrs. one-way drive
2020 TRAVEL DATES
- 9 March
- 4 May
- 8 June
- 20 August
Add from $100 per person for travel ex Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne & Adelaide:
- 20 January 2020
- 10 February 2020
- 20 July 2020
Day 1: Australia – Negombo (In-flight meals)
Upon arrival into Negombo Airport, a tour representative will meet you and escort you to your hotel. Your gateway to paradise awaits as you head to the luxurious Arie Lagoon Hotel in the fishing village of Thalahena.
Day 2: Negombo – Habarana (approx. 3.5-hours) (B)
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel then join in on a cooking demonstration in Negombo. From here, you’ll head to Habarana to check-in to Habarana Village by Cinnamon. Birds and flowers abound here with a beautiful lake and even the occasional visit from local elephants.
Day 3: Habarana Village by Cinnamon or Optional Tour (B)
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and relax at leisure or choose the optional tour.
Optional Tour: Sigiriya Rock Fortress & Polonnaruwa City ~AU$50 per person (approx. 5.5-hours)
Habarana – Sigiriya (approx.16-kilometres/20-minutes)
A World Heritage Site and monument to Sri Lankan art and culture, this 5th Century rock citadel of King Kasyapa offers an insight into ancient engineering, urban planning and indigenous hydraulic irrigation. Huge lion paws of the Lion Rock – representing the ‘City of Gods’ – overlook royal gardens surrounded by moats and ramparts. With 3-hours to explore, see the ancient paintings and mirrored wall, but do not take pictures as this is a punishable offence.
Sigiriya – Polonnaruwa (approx. 60-kilometres/1.5-hours)
Explore the blend of religion, culture and heritage at the ancient city of Polonnaruwa, the crown jewel of King Parakramabahu I after the decline of Anuradhapura. With stupas, Buddha statues and stone carvings, visit Galviharaya and Watadage for 2.5-hours at this World Heritage Site. Return to the hotel for the rest of the day at leisure.
Day 4: Habarana – Kandy (approx. 95-kilometres/4-hours) (B)
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and embark on a city tour of Kandy. The last royal capital of Sri Lankan kings. Ruled by King Sri Wickrama Rajasinghe before British rule in 1815, Kandy is now a lakeside town, nestled among misty hills, featuring the temple of the sacred tooth relic of Lord Buddha. Filled with world-class brands, an arts and crafts centre, fruit and vegetable markets and a bazaar, explore the city for 2.5-hours to the sound of traditional music and drumming in the air. Enjoy a cultural show, Wonder of Asia, in this World Heritage Site.
Check-in at your next stunning hotel, Amaya Hills Kandy. With regal flair, enjoy breathtaking views of verdant mountains and the cityscape surrounds.
Day 5: Kandy – Nuwara Eliya (approx. 80-kilometres/2-hours) (B)
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel, then drive to Nuwaraeliya and check-in at Jetwing St. Andrew’s Hotel. A beautiful blend of contemporary and vintage amenities, including one of the oldest snooker tables in Sri Lanka, this charming hotel allows for relaxation before embarking on a 2-hour guided city tour this afternoon.
A beautiful misty and lush countryside, this renowned British colonial retreat is blanketed in tea bushes, studded with colonial bungalows, hedgerows and one of the finest 18-hole golf courses in the world. Waterfalls and brightly dressed tea pluckers in saris sprinkle the valleys where you can hike or rent a bike to ride along the banks of Lake Gregory.
Enjoy a high tea at the Grand Hotel in Nuwaraeliya before retiring for the night at Jetwing St. Andrew’s Hotel.
Day 6: Nuwara Eliya – Udawalawe (approx. 155-kilometres/3.5-hours) (B)
Head to Udawalawe and get ready to witness the magnificent elephants that abound here at this National Park sanctuary! Hop on to a jeep for a 3-hour safari to see large herds of elephants in their natural habitat among deer, water buffalo and jackal. See the invaluable work being undertaken to rehabilitate injured animals at the Undawalawe Elephant Transit Home before heading to your home for the night at Centauria Wild Hotel. Fall in love with this environmentally friendly, safari resort and enjoy the rest of your day at leisure.
Day 7: Udawalawe – Colombo (approx. 160-kilometres/4-hours) (B)
Fuel up with a delicious breakfast, then proceed to Colombo for a 2.5-hour rickshaw city tour. Ever-evolving, Sri Lanka’s commercial capital, Colombo, is buzzing with skyscrapers, lavish shops and tea boutiques. Ride along Bauddhaloka Mawatha to Arcade and Independence Square. A mix of traditional and new, colonial architecture now boasts high-end shopping and restaurants, chilled beer at the Dutch Hospital, plus a ‘walk-over’ fish tank! Wander the incense-filled streets to the chiming bells of Gangarama temple and catch a glimpse into Colombo’s exciting nightlife before checking-in at Mount Lavinia Hotel, one of the capital’s oldest, premier colonial heritage hotels boasting old-world charm and grandeur.
Day 8: Colombo – Airport (approx. 35-kilometres/1-hour) (B)
Enjoy a relaxed breakfast as you take in the last sights, sounds and smells of beautiful Sri Lanka in your grand hotel before being chauffeured to the airport for your flight home.
- Hotels will be those mentioned in itinerary or similar.
- Lunch, dinner and beverages where not specified will be at travellers’ own expense.
- Tip and porterage, optional activities and additional sight or entrance fees are not included.
The beautiful Pool Villa set within a lush forest accompanied by the view of a gentle rolling ocean. Stylistically the Villa boasts a fusion of Asian, Middle Eastern and Indian design, with plenty of natural light, modern amenities, a private outdoor pool, open-air shower, and private deck as well this villa will be your sanctuary.
Water Villa – Upgrade From Only $250 Per Person
Perfect for couples or small families, this 166sq. metre accommodation offers direct access to the lagoon’s turquoise waters. In this luxurious villa, you can spend each morning lounging on an over-the-water hammock while enjoying the gentle sea breeze. This beautiful accommodation is equipped with premium bedding, Wi-Fi as well as a 40” LCD TV, a minibar and an open-air terrace with sundeck and day beds. The lavish bathroom comes with a spa bath, indoor and open-air showers and vanity counters.
Shangri La’s Villingili Resort & Spa
Shangri-La’s Villingili Resort & Spa, Maldives along the Addu Atoll provides guests with elegant accommodation with private pools and panoramic views of the Indian Ocean. This 5-star property, surrounded by tropical gardens, also features 6 restaurants and lounge bars, a full-service spa and well-equipped gym. Book an overwater or beachfront villa and enjoy lots of sunshine while daydreaming to your heart’s content on the spacious outdoor deck.
Please Note: Some resort facilities may incur additional charges.
- 3 restaurants
- 3 lounge bars
- 24-hour in-villa dining
- Personal island host
- CHI, The Spa
- The Health Club, featuring a fully-equipped gym, steam rooms and saunas
- The Shangri-La Eco Centre
- Sports and leisure facilities, including 2 International Tennis Federation-grade tennis courts
- On-site activities and water sports
- Internet access
- Foreign exchange
- Safety deposit box
- Retail shops
- 24-hour business centre
- On-site clinic with doctor on call
- Nonsmoking villas with twice-a-day housekeeping
- Babysitting services
- Laundry facilities
Valid for new bookings only. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.
^Airfares: Flights are based on promotional economy class fares with checked luggage allowance per person. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Flights are via Colombo and overnight stay is required. Flights may not be direct and may not operate daily. Subject to promotional fare availability. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and peak travel periods.
Effective August 2019, Australian passport holders can obtain a tourist visa free of charge upon arrival in Sri Lanka for stays of up to 30 days. All other passport holders and stays longer than 30 days are advised to contact the relevant embassy for up to date visa information. Visa requirements are subject to change at any time.”
^^Return domestic flights & speed boat transfers to Resort: Transfer includes return shared speedboat transfer from Gan to resort.
**All Inclusive Meals & Beverages:
Shangri La’s Villingili Resort & Spa
• All Inclusive Meals & Beverages including Daily Buffet Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner in Javvu Restaurant (credit is available for dinner at Fashala or Dr Ali’s Restaurants – see note below)**
• Beverages include a selection of white, red wine, beer, spirits and selected cocktails and non–alcoholic beverages between the hours of 10am and midnight, from all-inclusive beverage menu at restaurants and bars only. In Villa Dining, Mini Bar and Special events such as Dine by Design are excluded
• Meal plans are not valid from 31 December at 6pm until 1 January at 6am
Green tax included for all guests
*~*7 Night Best of Sri Lanka Tour
THE ABOVE PRICE INCLUDES:
Accommodation in standard rooms on BB basis for 07 nights start with Breakfast on day 02 ending with Breakfast on day 08 at hotels specified or of similar standard
Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle as per the above itinerary
Entrance fees to Kandy Temple, Polonnaruwa City Tour, Cookery Demo at Negombo, Colombo city tour by Rickshaws, High Tea at Grand Hotel, Nuwara Eliya City tour
Cost of English Speaking National Guide/Chauffeur Guide.
ABOVE PRICES DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Lunch and dinner Where not specified
Compulsory X’mas Supplement, New Year Supplement.
Supplement for accommodation in Kandy during Kandy Esala Perahera period.
Cost of ticket to view the Kandy Esala Perahera which will be held in Kandy
Tips and Porterage
Optional activities – Sigiriya Rock Fortress.
Entrance fees to optional sites not mentioned above
Cost of beverage throughout the tour
Expenses of a personal nature
Any other services not specified above
OTHER CONDITIONS: Optional excursions and additional services could be provided for which we will charge additionally. Visits to wild life parks will be at client’s own risk.
Safari vehicles (none air-conditioned) available are very basic with basic insurance cover (not comprehensive as in the case of vehicles used for tours)
Talk to an Expert
Our Travel Consultants are:
- Maldives experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Ready to answer all your Maldives questions
- Keen to find you the best deal
|Mon to Thurs||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am||4:30 pm|
|Sunday||8:30 am||4:00 pm|