- 5 Nights in a Sunset Overwater Villa
- Return Flights with 20kg Checked Luggage
- Return Domestic Flight & Speedboat Transfers
- Meet & Greet + Access to Airport Terminal Lounge
- Villa Host Service with In Villa Check-In
Exclusive Bonus Value
- All Inclusive Meals & Beverages
- Beverages include Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 20% Off Motorised Water Sports
- 25% Off Spa Treatments
- Villingili Eco Tour with Guide
Why We Love It
- Unique Diving Site
- Luxury Intimate & Authentic Hideaway
- The Only 9 Hole Golf Course in the Maldives
- Cool Zone Kids Area
My Maldives Package Inclusions
- 5 nights in a Sunset Overwater Villa
Spend your days relaxing on an overwater hammock or soak up the sun in the open-air terrace. Surrounded on all sides by turquoise waters, spend 5 nights in a Water Villa at Shangri-La’s Villingili Resort & Spa and you’ll never want to leave.
- Return economy class flights to Male flying with Singapore Airlines including 20kg checked luggage & meal per person^
Avoid the stress of organising flights and luggage! With return flights planned for you and 20kg of checked luggage plus meal per person when you travel with My Maldives the only thing you will need to do is settle in and enjoy the experience!
- Return domestic flights & speedboat transfers^^
Spend more time enjoying the beauty of the Maldives and less worrying about organising transfers! When selecting this My Maldives package, you will avoid that stress by being able to get to and from your accommodation with return speedboat transfers plus meet & greet service at Velana International Airport and access to Moonimaa Lounge in domestic terminal upon arrival.
- Villa host service with in Villa check-in
Are you sick of waiting to check into your room when you arrive at your holiday destination? That can be avoided! Experience a guaranteed In Villa check-in when selecting this exclusive My Maldives package.
- Use of non-motorised water sports equipment
Jump into the water and get active with complimentary use of non-motorised water sports equipment. With stand-up paddleboards to kayaks, there is something for every water lover plus 20% off motorised water sports (excluding private tours.)
- Complimentary access to Wi-Fi
Stay connected with complimentary Wi-Fi access! It’s never been easier to keep in touch with loved ones back home, as well upload all your favourite holiday snaps to your social profiles!
- Complimentary fruit amenity in Villa, upon arrival
Awaiting your arrival is an elegant presentation of fresh fruit for you to snack on in celebration of the start of an incredible holiday!
- Unlimited tea, coffee & Villingili water
After a long day, sometimes all you need is a pick me up! When that happens, we’ll have your back! Enjoy unlimited tea, coffee & Villingili water during your stay. How good is that?
- Twice daily housekeeping service
Don’t worry about a thing when you holiday with My Maldives! A twice daily housekeeping service for your Villa is included, so don’t stress about cleaning up, just enjoy your holiday!
- Green tax included
Don’t stress about additional costs this holiday. We’ve covered your green tax so that you can focus on fun, not fees!
- Kids Stay & Play FREE!#
Planning a holiday can be expensive especially when children are involved. When selecting this exclusive My Maldives package, kids Stay & Play for FREE during their stay at the resort! Taking the whole family with you will hardly cost you any extra this holiday!
Valid for travel
For travel dates & surcharge information, please see the Travel Dates tab.
Over $5000 BONUS Value
- All inclusive meals & beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) including daily buffet breakfast, lunch & dinner at Javvu Restaurant*
A holiday can be expensive instead, experience great savings with an an all inclusive meal package with My Maldives! This bonus inclusion includes cost-free alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages, buffet breakfast, lunch & dinner at Javvu Restaurant.
- 20% off spa treatments at CHI, The Spa
Need to unwind after a busy of activities in the Maldives? Experience pure relaxation when you indulge in a rejuvenating spa treatment at CHI, The Spa with a 20% discount!
- Villingili eco tour with guide
Discover a million-year-old tropical rainforest when you experience this guided eco tour. Only a short walk from the Resort, get back in touch with nature this holiday when you visit the Maldives.
- Daily fitness and recreational group activities at the resort
You will never be bored when staying at the Shangri-La’s Villingili Resort & Spa. With this exclusive My Maldives package, you will enjoy a range of activities for you to try on including attendance to a boot camp, a bike tour, basic pilates class, water aerobics, golf introduction, & yoga session plus use of bicycles and professional snorkelling set per person!
Valid for travel ex Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide & Perth – 1 February 2020 – 7 April 2020; 19 April 2020 – 30 June 2020; 21 July 2020 – 25 September 2020; 8 October 2020 – 14 December 2020;
Add from $200 per person for travel: 8 – 31 January 2020; 1 – 20 July 2020; 26 September 2020 – 7 October 2020; 15 – 23 December 2020;
Add from $600 per person for travel: 8 – 18 April 2020;
Sunset Overwater Villa
Perfect for couples or small families, this 166sq. metre accommodation offers direct access to the lagoon’s turquoise waters. In this luxurious villa, you can spend each morning lounging on an over-the-water hammock while enjoying the gentle sea breeze. This beautiful accommodation is equipped with premium bedding, Wi-Fi as well as a 40” LCD TV, a minibar and an open-air terrace with sundeck and day beds. The lavish bathroom comes with a spa bath, indoor and open-air showers and vanity counters.
This 231sq. metre accommodation, nestled in the tropical forest, is ideal for 4 guests. It offers absolute privacy, serenity as well as amazing views of the Indian Ocean and lush gardens. Truly a beautifully-appointed villa, this accommodation comes with deluxe amenities. The outdoor pavilion has a living space separate from the gorgeous infinity pool. The exquisite bathroom features indoor and open-air showers, vanity counters and an indulging spa bath with overlooking sea views. Also, enjoy modern comforts such as top-quality bedding, Wi-Fi, 40” LCD TV, tea and coffee making facilities and more.
Elegantly-designed with contemporary, eco-friendly furnishings and thatched roofing, this villa serves as your beachfront sanctuary. With a room size of 189sq. metres, this accommodation is perfect for a big family of 4. Everyone can just live in the moment, reflect upon the distant horizon and enjoy postcard-ready sunset views in the comfort of their own villa. It has its own living space separate from the bedroom. The villa also features a sundeck with infinity pool as well as a bathroom en suite with tub, indoor and open-air showers and vanity counters. Modern comforts include plush bedding, Wi-Fi, 40” LCD TV, minibar and more.
Shangri La’s Villingili Resort & Spa
Shangri-La’s Villingili Resort & Spa, Maldives along the Addu Atoll provides guests with elegant accommodation with private pools and panoramic views of the Indian Ocean. This 5-star property, surrounded by tropical gardens, also features 6 restaurants and lounge bars, a full-service spa and well-equipped gym. Book an overwater or beachfront villa and enjoy lots of sunshine while daydreaming to your heart’s content on the spacious outdoor deck.
Please Note: Some resort facilities may incur additional charges.
- 3 restaurants
- 3 lounge bars
- 24-hour in-villa dining
- Personal island host
- CHI, The Spa
- The Health Club, featuring a fully-equipped gym, steam rooms and saunas
- The Shangri-La Eco Centre
- Sports and leisure facilities, including 2 International Tennis Federation-grade tennis courts
- On-site activities and water sports
- Internet access
- Foreign exchange
- Safety deposit box
- Retail shops
- 24-hour business centre
- On-site clinic with doctor on call
- Nonsmoking villas with twice-a-day housekeeping
- Babysitting services
- Laundry facilities
Valid for new bookings only. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.
^Flights are based on promotional economy class fares with checked luggage allowance per person. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Flights are not be direct and may not operate daily. Subject to promotional fare availability. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and peak travel periods.
- Arrival: International flights must arrive in Male between 6am and 3.45pm.
- Departure: International flights must depart from Male between 9am and 8pm.
^^Transfers include return domestic flights from Male International Airport to Gan International Airport, and return shared speedboat transfer from Gan to resort. Guests also receive access to Moonimaa Lounge in Male Domestic Terminal on arrival. Baggage allowance 20kg + 5kg hand luggage.
*All inclusive meals & beverages
- Includes daily buffet breakfast, lunch & dinner at Javvu Restaurant (credit is available for dinner at Fashala or Dr Ali’s Restaurants)
- Beverages include a selection of house wine (red, white, rosé), house selection of bottled beer, house spirits and selected cocktails and non–alcoholic beverages between the hours of 10am and 11pm, from all-inclusive beverage menu at restaurants and bars only. In Villa Dining, Mini Bar and Special events such as Dine by Design are excluded
- All inclusive is not valid from 31 December 2020 at 6pm until 1 January 2021 at 6am
#Kids Stay & Play FREE!
- Children who are under 12 years of age (0-11.99 years) will not be charged for sharing the same villa (refer bedding policy) as the parent(s) subject to the existing bedding arrangement to a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children to a villa. Child meal charges still apply and will be included in prices quoted by your travel consultant
- Cool Zone kids club, equipped with toys, fun games, educational activities and an action-packed programme throughout the day, for our young guests aged 4 to 12 years old
Talk to an Expert
Our Travel Consultants are:
- Maldives experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Ready to answer all your Maldives questions
- Keen to find you the best deal
|Mon to Thurs||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am||4:30 pm|
|Sunday||8:30 am||4:00 pm|