My Maldives Package Inclusions
This is what you picture when you think of the Maldives. Wooden bungalows set on stilts over the ocean, with direct access into the water. The Ocean Pool Villa has separate living and dining areas, an oversized bathroom with dual sinks, bathtub and outdoor rain shower. Complimentary Upgrade from Beach Villa with Private Pool included!
Avoid the stress of organising flights and luggage! With return flights planned for you and 30kg of checked luggage when you travel with My Maldives the only thing you will need to do is sit back and enjoy the Singapore Airlines experience!
Spend more time enjoying the beauty of the Maldives and less worrying about organising transfers! When selecting this My Maldives package, you will avoid that stress by being able to get to and from your accommodation with domestic flight transfers between Male International Airport and Kaadedhdoo Airport followed by a speedboat transfer to the resort.
Planning a holiday can be expensive especially when children are involved. When selecting this exclusive My Maldives package taking the whole family with you will hardly cost you any extra! One child 11 years or younger, will stay and eat for free when sharing a room with parents and utilising existing bedding.
Valid for travel
For travel dates & surcharge information, please see the Travel Dates tab.
My Maldives knows you like to keep your journey interesting. As there are currently no direct routes to the beautiful Maldives from Australia, we offer a choice of three rejuvenating stops along the way. Partnering with full-service carriers Singapore Airlines, Cathay Pacific and Sri Lankan Airlines, My Maldives provides the opportunity to visit Colombo, Singapore or Hong Kong as you make your way to your destination.
$5000 BONUS Value
Enjoy a complimentary Meal Plan Upgrade from Full Board to All Inclusive including Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner and a selection of non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages at Outrigger Konotta Maldives.
Feast on this! During your stay, enjoy a mouthwatering breakfast for two with a bottle of sparkling wine! So take a seat, relax and let the talented chefs at Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort spoil you!
Jump into the water and get active with complimentary use of non-motorised water sports equipment. With snorkeling gear, kayaking, paddle boarding and pedal boats, there is something for every water lover!
Awaiting your arrival is an elegant presentation of fresh tropical fruit and a chilled bottle of sparkling wine for you to pop to start your holiday the right way!
Who doesn’t love a little keepsake to take home after a wonderful holiday away from home? With a 20% discount on all products purchased from the Outrigger Trading Company Boutique, you can buy something special to take back to your loved ones, as well as something for yourself!
Sink into a freshly turned down bed at the end of each day and enjoy an incredible night’s sleep when you stay at Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort.
Valid for travel: 1 August – 25 September 2019; 14 October – 15 December 2019;
Add from $300 per person for travel: 26 September – 13 October 2019; 16 – 23 December 2019; 20 April – 30 June 2020;
Add from $600 per person for travel: 1 February – 19 April 2020; 1 – 20 July 2020;
Add from $800 per person for travel: 5 – 31 January 2020; 5 – 19 April 2020;
*Peak Travel dates available, surcharges may apply
Sunset Overwater Villa with Pool –
This is what you picture when you think of the Maldives. Wooden bungalows set on stilts over the ocean, with direct access into the water, and beautiful views of the stunning sunset. The Ocean Pool Villa has separate living and dining areas, an oversized bathroom with dual sinks, bathtub and outdoor rain shower. The master bedroom has a seating area and direct access to the sundeck. Enjoy the view over the Indian Ocean from your private 5.2-metre infinity pool, surrounded by a sundeck complete with a daybed, sunbed and hammock.
225 Square Metres – 1 King Bed – Accommodates 3 people.
Roll-away applicable for 3 Adults – charges may apply.
2 Bedroom Villa with Private Pool – Upgrades available to 2 Bedroom Beach Villa with Pool – ask your consultant for pricing and availability!
These spacious villas located on the sunrise side of the island boast a full kitchen and both indoor and outdoor dining areas. Perfect for families or groups of friends, both the master and the guest room are ensuite. The master bedroom features floor-to-ceiling windows with direct access to an upper deck complete with lounger chairs and a panoramic view of the Indian Ocean. The 2 Bedroom Beach Pool Villa enjoys private access onto the beach and a private 6.3-metre pool.
Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort
Experience your own slice of heaven at the Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort! Located on a private island just 50 kilometres above the equator, this secluded resort offers 50 luxury villas with their own infinity pool and direct beach access. Escape the rest of the world with your loved ones and trust that you’ll be taken care of with exceptional customer service!
Valid for new bookings only. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.
^Airfares are based on promotional economy class fares with checked luggage allowance per person. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Flights are not be direct and may not operate daily. Subject to promotional fare availability. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and peak travel periods.
~Domestic Flight Transfer:Transfers are included between Male International Airport and Kaadedhdoo Airport with lounge access at Male Domestic Airport and Kaadedhdhoo Airport. Baggage allowance is 20kg per person (excluding infant) and 5 kg for hand luggage allowance. Excess luggage fee will be charged at check-in. Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort is conveniently accessible via a 55-minute flight from Ibrahim Nasir International Airport in Male’ to Kaadedhdhoo Airport, followed by a scenic 30-minute journey on a luxury sea transfer.
Upon arrival at the Ibrahim Nasir International Airport in Male’, guest will be welcomed by a representative from Maldivian Airlines who will escort them to the domestic terminal where they will board a short 55 minutes flight to the Kaadedhdhoo Airport. A comfortable waiting lounge is available while waiting for their flight connection. Upon arrival at Kaadedhdhoo Airport, guest will be met by one of our resort’s Guest Relation Officer, who will whisk them away to the awaiting luxury sea transfer for 30 minute scenic sea transfer to the resort.
#Kids stay & eat for FREE: Up to one child Stay & Eat free. Transfer & Green Tax still applicable.
*Guests with Children below 12 years old in Overwater Villa category are require to fill in the Liability Disclaimer form upon check in.
*~*All Inclusive meal plan includes:
Blue Salt Restaurant – Enjoy an international standard breakfast served daily from 7:00 am to 10:30 am. Your choice from an impressive cooked to order A La Carte selection of Hot dishes, alongside delightful buffet including island-made breads, daily changing pastries, fruits, freshly squeezed juices and Sparkling Wine.
Explore the Lunch menu which includes your choice from any of our three dining venues for lunch where you may explore the wide-ranging Lunch menu with all the classics and more, including Burgers, Sandwiches, Pizzas, Wraps, Salads, Pastas, and Light Bites:
• Blue Salt Restaurant – Dine in the air-conditioned atmosphere for a relaxed lunch
• The Deck – Dine in an Al Fresco overlooking the White sandy beach and the beautiful turquoise ocean
• Pool Bar – Choose to dine while relaxing in one of our poolside cabanas or sun loungers.
• Blue Salt Restaurant – Dine in a relaxed air-conditioned atmosphere with your choice from Daily changing 3 course menu, healthy menu, and a la carte menu featuring over 100 dish combinations alongside our Executive Chef’s Premium selection. Please note that the dishes in our premium selection command a small supplement charge per item ordered.
• The Deck – Dine in an Al Fresco atmosphere at with your choice from a wide range of dishes. Please note that the dishes in our premium selection command a small supplement charge per item ordered.
• Pool Bar – chose to dine from our menu which offers all the classics and more, including Burgers, Sandwiches, Pizzas, Wraps, Salads, Pastas
We have enhanced our dining options by creating a “Dine around credit” *for you to enjoy the dining experience in each of the outlets if you so choose.
• Driftwood Dining Experience – You will be entitled to a credit of $55++ per person to enjoy our theme evenings which feature one or all of the following- ‘Asian style Hot Pot’, ‘Moroccan Night’, ‘Taste of India’, ‘Thai Night’, ‘Arabic Night’ and ‘Special Wine Tasting Dinners’
• In Villa Dining Experience (Dinner only) – You will be entitled to a daily credit of $55++ per person to enjoy your evening meal selected of the In-villa dinner menu
• Nala Rah Dining Experience – You will be entitled to a credit of $55++ per person to enjoy our Japanese style restaurant. Our ‘Live’ Teppanyaki and Sushi Table experience require advance booking as seating is limited for this very intimate affair.
• Shared Dining Experience (combined beach BBQ experience) – You will be entitled to a credit of $55++ per person to join other guests in our combined beach BBQ experience, which is extremely popular with our guests.
• Private Destination Dining Experience (advance booking required) – You will be entitled to a credit of $55++ per person to enjoy your private and personalized dining experience of your choice from our bespoke “WoW” beach-dining offering to the Private Teppanyaki Table experience or your very own private BBQ.
A selection of drinks:
Enjoy the following free-flow beverages in any of our Food and Beverage outlets daily from 11:00 am, including: A Selection of Wines (red, rosé, white and sparkling) • Selection of beers • Selection of spirits including Gin, Rum, Whisky, Brandy, Vodka • Selection of liqueurs • Selection of cocktails and signature drinks • Selection of juices • Selection of soft drinks • Outrigger Konotta Water sparkling /still • Selection of tea, coffee
• Personal Meet and Greet to all of our guests at Velana International Airport arrivals
• Complimentary Use of the Moonima Lounge while waiting for your domestic transfer
• Complimentary refreshments in the Moonima Lounge while waiting for your domestic transfer
• Complimentary use to Wifi while relaxing in the Moonima Lounge
• Complimentary Selection of Fresh Fruits on arrival in your villa
• Complimentary Bottle of Sparkling wine on arrival in your villa
• Complimentary Bottled Konotta purified Water in villa replenished daily throughout your stay
• Complimentary Tea and Coffee facilities in your villa replenished daily
• 1 X 30 minute foot massage per person at our Navasana Spa advance booking required*
• Complimentary invite to General Managers weekly Cocktail Reception
• Complimentary use to Wifi in villa and all public areas.
• Complimentary access to music / movie streaming through latest smart TV system.
• Complimentary “Daily News” delivered at Breakfast in the language of your choosing
• Complimentary access to Sunrise Yoga (combined) advance booking required
• Complimentary access to Sunset Yoga (combined) advance booking required
• Complimentary unlimited use to our fully equipped gymnasium
• Complimentary unlimited use of the Navasana Spa Hydropool (adults only)
• Complimentary use of the Navasana Spa Steam Room Facility (adults only)
• Complimentary use of Snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel, flippers) during your stay.
• Complimentary use of non-motorized water sports***
• Complimentary access to OZONE weekly marine talk
• Complimentary access to weekly “Movie under the Stars” experience (included free popcorn)
The All-inclusive packages are NOT refundable, NOT transferable, NOT on a roll up basis
and NOT exchangeable.
|Mon to Thurs||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am||4:30 pm|
|Sunday||8:30 am||4:00 pm|