- 5 Nights in a Beach Villa Sunrise at Fushifaru Maldives
- 3 Nights in a Deluxe Room at Singapore Marriott
- Return Singapore Airlines Flights + Luggage
- All Inclusive Meal Plan at Fushifaru Maldives
- Buffet Breakfast Daily at Singapore Marriott
Exclusive Bonus Value
- Choose 1 of 6 Excursions at Fushifaru Maldives
- Full in-Villa Minibar at Fushifaru Maldives
- Complimentary Wi-Fi at Fushifaru Maldives
- Complimentary Room Upgrade at Singapore Marriott
- Welcome Cocktail for two at Singapore Marriott
Why We Love It
- Newly Opened Barefoot Boutique Resort
- Stunning, Intimate Villa Accommodation
- Haven for Diving Enthusiasts
- Kids Stay & Eat FREE
My Maldives Package Inclusions
- 5 nights in a Beach Villa Sunrise at Fushifaru Maldives
Located on the eastern side of the island, experiencing one of the most magical sunrises you will ever see, these luxury villas are the perfect spot for a secluded luxury holiday. They have a light and open feel paired with endless ocean views from your large veranda. The exotic garden bathroom is tranquil and the villa is air-conditioned, has a TV with premium satellite channels, a minibar and facilities for tea and coffee.
- 3 nights in a Deluxe Room at Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel
Experience total comfort and luxury in a Deluxe Room. Self-contained and filled with amenities essential for a seamless and stress-free holiday, from plush signature Marriott bedding, to evening turndown service, makes this the perfect accommodation during your holiday stay in Singapore.
- Return economy class airfare to Male flying with Singapore Airlines including 30kg checked luggage and meal per person^
Avoid the stress of organising flights and luggage! With return flights planned for you and 30kg of checked luggage with meal when you travel with My Maldives the only thing you will need to worry about is pack, relax and enjoy the experience!
- All Inclusive meal plan at Fushifaru Maldives including Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at Korakali (or Dinner at Raakani with $45 credit per person) with unlimited basic beverages including House Spirits (Whisky, Cognac, Vodka, Rum, Gin & Tequila), selection of Cocktails, Mocktails, house porting wines (Red, White, Rose) and Beer (can or bottle), Juices, Soft Drinks, Tea & Coffee, Fushifaru Bottled Water
Holidays are supposed to be worry free, and with this exclusive My Maldives package, it will be! Indulge when you stay at Fushifaru Maldives with an all inclusive meal plan, including breakfast, lunch and dinner with one drink with lunch and dinner included at Korakali!
- Buffet breakfast at Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel
Start your mornings the right way, with a stomach full of sumptuous breakfast foods! The talented chefs at Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel put on a fantastic array of choices, so fill up a plate, pour yourself a cup, and fuel up for the day ahead.
- Buffet dinner for two at Marriott Cafe – Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel once per stay (reservations required upon arrival)^^
During your stay, enjoy dinner at Marriott Cafe! So take a seat, relax, and let the talented chefs at Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel spoil you!
- Return seaplane transfers*
Spend more time enjoying the beauty of the Maldives and less worrying about organising transfers! When selecting this My Maldives package, you will avoid that stress by being able to get to and from your accommodation with return sea plane transfers! Please note: Sea Plane Transfers will have different baggage allowance and may incur additional fees, payable direct by guests.
- Kids Stay & Eat FREE at Fushifaru Maldives#
Planning a holiday can be expensive especially when children are involved. When selecting this exclusive My Maldives package taking the whole family with you will hardly cost you any extra! Children 11 years or younger, will stay and eat for free when sharing a room with parents and utilising existing bedding.
- Green tax included at Fushifaru Maldives~~
Focus on fun, not fees! Green tax is included in this package for a worry-free holiday in the Maldives!
Valid for travel
For travel dates & surcharge information, please see the Travel Dates tab.
$3000 BONUS Value
- Choose 1 of 6 complimentary excursions at Fushifaru Maldvies~
Choose 1 of 6 complimentary tours! 2-Hour Turtle Quest or 2-Hour Dolphin Quest or 4-Hour Local Island Experience by Dhoni or 1-Hour of Windsurfing or Catamaran or Kite Surfing Rental or 10-Minute Fun Toys or Banana Boat Ride or Fun Dive (certified divers only.)
- Full in-Villa minibar, replenished once daily at Fushifaru Maldives~
The minibar is designed to be convenient and save time, but for most people it’s also expensive. For you it’s free! Choose anything from your minibar without charge for the duration of your stay and don’t worry, it is replenished once daily!
- Complimentary access to Wi-Fi throughout the resort at Fushifaru Maldives
Need to stay connected while enjoying your holiday? With this exclusive My Maldives package that is possible! Enjoy free Wi-Fi during your stay.
- Guaranteed room upgrade to a Premier Deluxe Room at Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel (for stays Thursday to Sunday)^^
Nothing says luxury like a free room upgrade. Live like a VIP and enjoy a little extra with us. Spread out more and indulge in better in-room amenities. How good is that!
- Welcome cocktail for two at Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel
We all get a little thirsty after a flight and there’s nothing that says ‘holiday’ like a cold drink on arrival! Making the most of your holiday straight away is easy with a drink in hand, so sip away after checking-in.
- Executive Club Lounge access for two at Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel^^
Sometimes, all you need is a pick me up! When that happens, we’ll have your back! Head into the Executive Club Lounge and take advantage of the amenities made available for our guests to enjoy!
Valid for travel ex Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, & Perth – 21 July 2020 – 25 September 2020; 8 – 31 October 2020;
Add from $200 per person for travel: 1 – 20 July 2020; 20 September 2020 – 7 October 2020;
Add from $600 per person for travel: 1 November 2020 – 10 December 2020;
Add from $900 per person for travel: 11 – 23 December 2020;
Blackout Dates – 17 – 20 September 2020;
Beach Villa Sunrise at Fushifaru Maldives
Catch sunset views reflected in the ‘Etherevari’ (Fushifaru’s tranquil inner lagoon) from the gorgeous eastern-side Beach Villa Sunrise. 96sq. metres provides plenty of space for up to 3 people, fitted out with every convenience and all the mod cons like cable satellite TV and IPTV. Whether you use it for business or pleasure, a working desk filled with stationery awaits. Complimentary Wi-Fi will help you keep connected with the outside world (If you wish!) while the views and island breezes from your private veranda will ebb away any lingering stress or worry.
Deluxe Room at Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel
Beach Villa Sunset at Fushifaru Maldives – UPGRADE from only $300 per person!
Catch sunset views reflected in the ‘Etherevari’ (Fushifaru’s tranquil inner lagoon) from the gorgeous western-side Beach Villa Sunset. 96sq. metres provides plenty of space for up to 3 people, fitted out with every convenience and all the mod cons like cable satellite TV and IPTV. Whether you use it for business or pleasure, a working desk filled with stationery awaits. Complimentary Wi-Fi will help you keep connected with the outside world (If you wish!) while the views and island breezes from your private veranda will ebb away any lingering stress or worry.
Pool Beach Villa Sunrise at Fushifaru Maldives – UPGRADE from only $850 per person!
For even more space with your very own infinity plunge pool, look no further than the Pool Beach Villa Sunrise. Maldivian magic blends seamlessly with modern conveniences in this slice of idyllic island living. If you’re up early enough, you can catch the spectacular sunrise over the ‘Maakandu’, the Indian Ocean, while floating in your own personal paradise. Then retreat back inside to your king size bed for a leisurely morning bookended by visits to your in-villa Illy espresso machine. At 122sq. metres, this expansive villa sleeps up to 3 people and boasts direct beach access.
Pool Beach Villa Sunset at Fushifaru Maldives – UPGRADE from only $1150 per person!
Sister to the Pool Beach Villa Sunrise, here you’ll have everything you could want or need capped off with views over the western side of the island and the calming influence of the lagoon. This villa is a light and airy 122sq. metres and fits up to 3 people. Whether you choose to laze in the sun by your very own infinity plunge pool, or in air-conditioned comfort on your king size bed, you’ll be feeling rested and refreshed in no time!
Water Villa at Fushifaru Maldives – UPGRADE from only $1700 per person!
For ultimate indulgence, the Water Villa is Fushifaru Maldives’ most exclusive, perfect for couples or up to 3 people. Soak up the views over the vital ocean channel or ‘Kandu-Olhi’, while you soak in the deluxe comfort of your own outdoor Jacuzzi. All 95sq. metres have been carefully arranged with every touch of comfort and convenience in mind. Entertain with lush surrounds in your outdoor dining area, sip cocktails from the sun-loungers, or retreat inside to be entertained by the flat screen cable TV with satellite channels. The outdoor garden bathroom with tub allows you to absorb all that Maldivian beauty at every available moment. You may never want to leave!
Be one of the first to discover Fushifaru Maldives, the newest Maldivian paradise! Luxurious island-inspired design, five-star service and genuine hospitality awaits, enhanced by the lush jungle fringe, pure white beaches and azure waters brimming with vibrant marine life. Read more about Fushifaru Maldives here!
Please Note: Some resort facilities may incur additional charges.
- Outdoor pool
- Plunge pool
- Spa & Wellness centre
- Fully-equipped gym
- Multi-sports court
- Yoga classes
- Pool Bar
- Water sports
- Guided snorkel tours
- Resident Marine Biologist
- Picnic areas
- Pool table
- 24-hour personalised butler service
- Babysitting services
Valid for new bookings only. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.
^^Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel
- Buffet dinner for two in Marriott Cafe once per stay (reservations required upon arrival)
- Guaranteed room upgrade to a Premier Deluxe Room for stays Thursday to Sunday. If your total stay crosses over into Monday to Wednesday nights, the upgrade will apply for the whole stay as long as two consecutive nights fall between Thursday to Sunday
- Executive club lounge access – To preserve the serenity/ exclusivity of a business lounge experience, guests below 12 years of age are not allowed admittance
*Seaplane flight transfer – Transfers are included between Male International Airport and Kaadedhdoo Airport with lounge access at Male Domestic Airport and Kaadedhdhoo Airport. Baggage allowance is 20kg per person (excluding infant) and 5kg for hand luggage allowance. Excess luggage fee will be charged at check-in.
Seaplane operates from 6am – 3.30pm daily weather permitting. There is a baggage limit of 25kg per person. The hotel/Ignite Travel will not take responsibility for supplementary charges incurred as a result of seaplane transfers being cancelled by Maldivian Air Taxi.
1 night of accommodation in Male may be required if your international flight arrives outside of domestic flight and sea plane transfer operating hours. This is not included in the package price. If you would like to know more please speak to your My Maldives specialist.
~~Green Tax is included at Fushifaru Maldives.
~Fushifaru Maldives All Inclusive – includes:
- Dine Around – Korakali & Raakani
– Breakfast at Korakali
– Lunch at Korakali
– Dinner at Korakali (buffet, cooking stations, grill and themed nights)
– Dinner at Raakani with $45 credit per person
- Unlimited basic beverages including house spirit (whiskey, cognac, vodka, rum, gin and tequila), selection of cocktails, mocktails, house porting wines (red, white, rose) and beer (can or bottle), juices, soft drinks, tea & coffee, Fushifaru bottled water, Korakali & Raakani – beer, house wines, juices, soft drinks, tea & coffee and water served during mealtimes, Fani Handhi Bar – all beverages served throughout day from 10am to midnight
- Full In-Villa minibar, replenished once daily
- 1 x Group (shared) excursion/activity per person (weather permitting.) Choose from:
– 2-Hour Turtle Quest Snorkelling
– 2-Hour Dolphin Quest
– 4 Hour Local Island Experience by Dhoni
– 1-Hour Windsurfing, Catamaran or Kite Surfing Rental
– 10-Minute Fun Toys or Banana Boat Ride
– Fun Dive (for certified divers only)
^Flights are based on promotional economy class fares with checked luggage allowance per person. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Flights are not be direct and may not operate daily. Subject to promotional fare availability. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and peak travel periods.
#Kids Stay & Eat for FREE – Children up to 11 years old stay & eat on same meal plan as parents for free when travelling in addition to 2 adults. Maximum 2 adults & 2 children per room. Excludes Festive season from 24 December – 10 January.
Talk to an Expert
Our Travel Consultants are:
- Maldives experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Ready to answer all your Maldives questions
- Keen to find you the best deal
|Mon - Sun (AEST)||9:00 am||5:00 pm|