- 5 Nights in an Overwater Villa in Maldives
- 3 Nights in a Deluxe Room in Singapore
- Return Flights Including 30kg Checked Luggage
- Return Domestic flights and Speedboat Transfers
Exclusive Bonus Value
- Buffet Breakfast Daily & 1 Dinner in Singapore
- All Inclusive Meals & Beverages daily at Amari
- Kids Stay & Eat FREE at Amari Havodda Maldives
- Complimentary Ice Cream for Kids at Thari Bar
Why We Love It
- 5 star luxurious, exclusive resort
- Stunning overwater villas
- Pristine, untouched beaches & turquoise lagoons
- Impressive selection of leisure & sporting facilities
My Maldives Package Inclusions
- 5 Nights in an Overwater Villa at Amari Havodda Maldives
Feel your cares melt away as you step off the boardwalk and into your Overwater Villa, perched on stilts above the enchanting Indian Ocean. Graceful, understated luxury combines with the natural feel of timber flooring and a space filled with air and light. This spacious overwater villa can accomodate up to 3 people, utilising the oversized daybed or an extra bed, and boasts direct ocean access and a covered open-air courtyard bathrom with a separate tub and rain shower.
- 3 Nights in a Deluxe Room at Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel
Enjoy 3 nights in a deluxe room when you stay at Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel. For stays between Thursday to Sunday, guests can enjoy a complimentary room upgrade** to a Premier Deluxe Room.
- Return full-service economy flights to Male with Singapore Airlines including 30kg checked luggage^
Avoid the stress of organising flights and luggage! With return flights planned for you and 30kg of checked luggage when you travel with My Maldives the only thing you will need to do is settle in and enjoy the Singapore Airlines experience!
- Return domestic flights and speed boat transfers to Amari Havodda Maldives
Spend more time enjoying the beauty of the Maldives and less worrying about organising transfers! When selecting this My Maldives package, you will avoid that stress by being able to get to and from your accommodation with return speed boat transfers and domestic flights!
- All Taxes Included
Valid for travel
For travel dates & surcharge information, please see the Travel Dates tab.
- Flights – No air carriers currently provide direct flights from Australia to the Maldives
My Maldives knows you like to keep your journey interesting. As there are currently no direct routes to the beautiful Maldives from Australia, we offer a choice of three rejuvenating stops along the way. Partnering with full-service carriers Singapore Airlines, Cathay Pacific and Sri Lankan Airlines, My Maldives provides the opportunity to visit Colombo, Singapore or Hong Kong as you make your way to your destination.
Over $5000 BONUS Value
- All Inclusive Meals & Beverages daily at Amari Havodda Maldives**
Breakfast, lunch & dinner with live cooking stations, grill & BBQ served at Amaya Food Gallery. Enjoy a selection of beverages including alcoholic & non-alcoholic cocktails, beer, wine, sparkling wine, liquors, juices, soft drinks, mineral water, coffee & tea! Unlimited soft drinks & mineral water during meals at Amaya Food Gallery!
- Buffet Breakfast daily & 1 Buffet dinner at Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza*
A holiday can be expensive enough without the added cost of food! You can forget this worry when selecting this exclusive My Maldives package. Enjoy a halfboard meal plan, including breakfast and dinner daily at the Taj Exotica Resort & Spa. You will also get breakfast daily at The Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel as well as one complimentary buffet dinner* for 2 in the Marriott Cafe!
- Welcome Cocktail & Executive Club Lounge Access*~* for 2 at Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel
When you arrive at the Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel you will be treated to a complimentary welcome cocktail! The perfect way to start your Singaporean holiday! You will also be treated to the ultimate luxury, with executive club lounge access for 2, benefits include complimentary cocktails & desserts daily between 5.30pm-9.30pm, complimentary hors d’oeuvres daily from 5.30pm-7.30pm daily and complimentary pressing for one garment per day!
- Kids Stay & Eat FREE at Amari Havodda Maldives~
Planning a holiday can be expensive especially when children are involved. When selecting this exclusive My Maldives package taking the whole family with you will hardly cost you any extra! Children 12 years or younger, will stay for free when sharing a room with parents and utilising existing bedding.
- Complimentary Ice Cream for Kids at Thari Bar in the Maldives~
Complimentary Ice Cream for Kids at Thari Bar from 10:00 until 24:00 at Amari Havodda Maldives!
- Weekly guest cocktail on the beach (every Wednesday) at Amari Havodda Maldives
When you arrive at the Amari Havodda Maldives you will be treated to a complimentary weekly guest cocktail on the beach every Wednesday!
Valid for travel – 31 January 2020 – 9 February 2020; 14 February 2020 – 31 March 2020; 19 April 2020 – 30 June 2020; 21 July 2020 – 16 September 2020;
Add from $300 per person for travel: 9 – 22 January 2020; 1 – 20 July 2020; 21 September – 7 October 2020;
Feel your cares melt away as you step off the boardwalk and into your Overwater Villa, perched on stilts above the enchanting Indian Ocean. Graceful, understated luxury combines with the natural feel of timber flooring and a space filled with air and light. Soaring ceilings and turquoise reflections will have you floating on cloud nine while sophisticated technology, such as LED TVs, complimentary Wi-Fi and a multimedia hub will keep you connected and up-to-date. Customise your comfort with individual climate control, in-room dining and spa services, or relax on your private outdoor terrace and let the ocean breezes and sublime views sweep you off your feet! At a spacious 77sq. metres, the Overwater Villa can accommodate up to 3 people utilising the oversized daybed or an extra bed. All villas boast direct ocean access and a covered open-air courtyard bathroom with separate tub and rain shower.
Sunset Beach Pool Villa – UPGRADE from only $250 per person!
Unwind in your own little paradise when you book one the well-appointed Sunset Beach Pool Villa at Amari Havodda Maldives. This 121sq. metre beachfront villa is ideal for 3 people. Guests will be provided with a comfy King-size bed and an extra bed. Book this room where you can gaze over the enchanting turquoise waters and palm trees any time of the day.
Amari Havodda Maldives
Embrace serenity at Amari Havodda Maldives! 5-star luxury blends seamlessly with the beauty of crystal clear waters, turquoise lagoons, powder white sand and endless golden sunshine here. Explore this paradise of land and sea or simply relax and revel in the exclusivity. Read more about Amari Havodda Maldives here!
Please Note: Some resort facilities may incur additional charges.
- Outdoor pool
- Kid’s pool
- Sun terrace
- Beachfront views
- Beauty services
- FIT Centre
- 5 restaurants and bars
- PADI certified dive centre
- Water sports
- Yoga classes
- Health clinic
- Air-conditioned library and lounge
- Gift shop
- Babysitting services
- In-room dining
- In-room spa services
- 24-hour reception
Valid for new bookings only. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.
^Flights are based on promotional economy class fares with checked luggage allowance per person. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Flights are not be direct and may not operate daily. Subject to promotional fare availability. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and peak travel periods.
*Buffet Dinner for 2 in Marriott Cafe once per stay (reservations required upon arrival)
**Guaranteed upgrade to Premier Deluxe Room for stays Thursday to Sunday. If your total stay crosses over into Monday to Wednesday nights, the upgrade will apply for the whole stay as long as 2 consecutive nights fall between Thursday to Sunday.
*~*Executive Club Lounge Access: To preserve the serenity / exclusivity of a Business Lounge experience, guests below 12 years of age are not allowed admittance.
You will land at Male International Airport on Hulhule which is an airport island near Male. Once you have cleared immigration and customs, you will be met at the arrival area by a representative holding an Amari Havodda Maldives placard.
We will escort you to the Airport Lounge, located in the domestic terminal, where you will be assisted with the formalities and wait to board your domestic flight. The lounge offers excellent service and facilities including an assortment of light snacks, drinks and complimentary WiFi.
A 55-minute flight by a fixed-wing airplane to Kaadhedhoo Domestic Airport follows. Again, you will be met by our representative who will then guide you to an awaiting speedboat for a 10-minute sea transfer directly to our island.
Approximately 60 minutes before your domestic flight is scheduled, you will take a speedboat back to Kaadhedhoo Domestic Airport. We will then escort you to your flight and assist with check-in. Once you land, you will be met by an airport representative who will lead you to the international terminal for your flight home.
It is recommended that you are at Velana International Airport at least two hours prior to departure. Please rest assured that your transfer from our resort is planned to ensure that you do not miss your flight.
Transfers to and from the Resort are carried out by the specialized transfer service provider “Maldivian” domestic airline, who provides the Resort with confirmed domestic flight schedules in the evening prior to arrivals and departures. As such, all scheduled timings are solely at the discretion of the management of “Maldivian” domestic airline. Thus, waiting time may vary and are out of the control of Amari Havodda Maldives. Moreover, Amari Havodda Maldives will not be held liable for any lost luggage or missed international flight caused by the domestic schedule or weather changes. Please note that the domestic flight rate is subject to change at any time by “Maldivian” domestic airline, with the variation in the fuel surcharge. “Maldivian” airline’s domestic transfer has a luggage allowance of 20 kgs per person and 5 kgs hand luggage, any amount over this will be charged an additional US$ 2 per kg and may be subject to delivery delay.
KIDS FREE~: Up to 2 children (under 12 years) eat free (breakfast, lunch & dinner).
Up to 2 children (under 12 years) stay free (Mandatory Green Tax is chargeable and will be included in your booking). Overwater Villa can accommodate up to 2 Adults & 1 child in room, Sunset Beach Pool Villa can accommodate up to 2 Adults & 2 Children. Complimentary Ice Cream for Kids at Thari Bar from 10:00 until 24:00.
**All Inclusive Meal Plan:
– Personal greetings for all arrival & departure Guests by Amari Havodda Maldives airport representatives
– Domestic terminal lounge with complimentary refreshments & Wi-Fi available upon arrival
– Breakfast, lunch and dinner with live cooking stations and grill served at Amaya Food Gallery
– Selection of alcoholic & non-alcoholic cocktails, beer, wine, sparkling wine, liquors, juices, soft drinks, mineral water, coffee/tea (at Thari Bar from 10:00 to midnight, at Iru Bar from 17:00 to 19:00, at Amaya Food Gallery during meals and at Ember Robatayaki from 19:00 to 22:00)
– Guided house reef snorkelling tour one time per stay (every morning at 09:00, duration = 30 minutes, reservation required at least 1 day prior, Guests must be able to swim)
– Snorkelling equipment
– Complimentary cabanas, sun loungers, umbrellas and towels by the infinity pool
– Complimentary daily sunrise or sunset yoga
– Free use of fitness centre with state-of-the-art equipment
– Free use of multipurpose court with different games/activities
– Free use of beach volleyball court
– Daily evening entertainment at Thari Bar (live music, house DJ, boduberu, movie night, etc…)
– Complimentary Wi-Fi
Talk to an Expert
Our Travel Consultants are:
- Maldives experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Ready to answer all your Maldives questions
- Keen to find you the best deal
|Mon to Thurs||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am||4:30 pm|
|Sunday||8:30 am||4:00 pm|