- 7 Nights in an Overwater Villa
- Return Flights Including 30kg Checked Luggage
- Return Domestic Flights & Speed Boat Transfers
- Personal Greetings for all Arrivals & Departures
Exclusive Bonus Value
- All Inclusive Meals & Drinks Daily
- 30 Minute Guided House Reef Snorkeling Tour
- Weekly Guest Cocktail on the Beach
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner with Live Cooking Stations & Grill at Amaya Food Gallery
Why We Love It
- 5 star luxurious, exclusive resort
- Stunning overwater villas
- Pristine, untouched beaches & turquoise lagoons
- Impressive selection of leisure & sporting facilities
My Maldives Package Inclusions
- 7 Nights accommodation in an Overwater Villa at the Amari Havodda Maldives
Spend 7 nights in your Overwater Villa, perched on stilts above the enchanting Indian Ocean. Graceful, understated luxury combines with the natural feel of timber flooring and a space filled with air and light.
- Return full-service economy airfares to Male flying Singapore Airlines including 30kg checked luggage^
Avoid the stress of organising flights and luggage! With return flights planned for you and 30kg of checked luggage when you travel with My Maldives the only thing you will need to worry about is pack, relax and enjoy the experience!
- Return speed boat transfers & domestic flights^^
Spend more time enjoying the beauty of the Maldives and less worrying about organising transfers! When selecting this My Maldives package, you will avoid that stress by being able to get to and from your accommodation with return speed boat transfers!
- Kids Stay & Eat FREE#
Take the whole family! With this exclusive My Maldives package up to 2 children under 12 years will stay and eat for free! Kids will also enjoy complimentary Ice Cream for kids at Thari Bar from 10:00 until 24:00!
- Personal Greeting for all arrival & departure guests by Amari Havodda Maldives airport representatives + domestic terminal at Male airport on arrival including complimentary refreshments & WiFi
Valid for travel
For more travel dates & surcharge information, please see the Travel Dates tab.
- Flights – No air carriers currently provide direct flights from Australia to the Maldives
My Maldives knows you like to keep your journey interesting. As there are currently no direct routes to the beautiful Maldives from Australia, we offer a choice of three rejuvenating stops along the way. Partnering with full-service carriers Singapore Airlines, Cathay Pacific and Sri Lankan Airlines, My Maldives provides the opportunity to visit Colombo, Singapore or Hong Kong as you make your way to your destination.
$5000 BONUS Value
- All inclusive – meals & drinks included every day, plus much more!~
Breakfast, lunch & dinner with live cooking stations & grill at Amaya Food Gallery. Enjoy a selection of beverages including alcoholic & non-alcoholic cocktails, beer, wine, sparkling wine, liquors, juices, soft drinks, mineral water, coffee & tea! Unlimited soft drinks & mineral water during meals at Amaya Food Gallery!
- 30 Minute House Reef Guided Snorkeling Tour
Experience the beauty of the Maldives with this complimentary 30 minute house reef guided snorkeling tour!
- Weekly guest cocktail on the beach (every Wednesday)
We all get a little thirsty while laying out under the sun, right? Thankfully, this exclusive package includes a refreshing weekly cocktail on the beach to keep you cool & hydrated after a long morning of relaxing!
- Complimentary resort activities
Take advantage of complimentary daily sunrise or sunset yoga sessions to keep you relaxed during your stay. Then you can stay entertained with complimentary use of the fitness centre, and the multipurpose court with different games & activities.
- Complimentary cabanas, sun-loungers, umbrellas & towels by the infinity pool
Beach towels take up far too much room in your suitcase which could otherwise be filled with much more exciting things to take on holiday with you. Thankfully, in this exclusive My Maldives Holiday package, towels are provided for the entirety of your stay, as well as cabanas, sun-loungers & umbrellas!
- 2 Beers (Heineken 330ml) & Soft Drinks (2 cans of Coke & Sprite 320ml) as part of your in-villa private bar arrangement
- All taxes included
Valid for travel ex Sydney, Brisbane & Melbourne – 31 January 2020 – 9 April 2020; 18 April 2020 – 30 June 2020; 21 July 2020 – 30 September 2020; 14 – 31 October 2020
Add from $200 per person for travel: 1 November – 26 December 2019; 9 January 2020 – 22 January 2020; 1 – 20 July 2020; 1 – 13 October 2020;
Valid for travel ex Adelaide & Perth – 1 November – 26 December 2019; 9 January 2020 – 22 January 2020; 31 January 2020 – 9 April 2020; 18 April 2020 – 30 June 2020; 1 – 20 July 2020; 21 July 2020 – 30 September 2020; 14 – 31 October 2020
Standard Beach Villa
At a grand 95sq. metres, your Standard Beach Villa oozes extravagance. Laze on the oversized daybed on your private terrace as you take in the lush flora and imposing ocean views surrounding you. With direct beach access, your villa features King bedding, air-conditioning, a working desk, tea and coffee making facilities, minibar, in-room dining and Wi-Fi. Enjoy entertainment facilities including 40” TV, IPTV, a multimedia hub and DVD player. Feel like a VIP with turn-down service, wake-up service and luxurious spa treatments. Cosy up in your robes and slippers after relaxing in your deep-soaking tub or rain shower. Accommodating up to 3 guests, your Standard Beach Villa impresses all!
Feel your cares melt away as you step off the boardwalk and into your Overwater Villa, perched on stilts above the enchanting Indian Ocean. Graceful, understated luxury combines with the natural feel of timber flooring and a space filled with air and light. Soaring ceilings and turquoise reflections will have you floating on cloud nine while sophisticated technology, such as LED TVs, complimentary Wi-Fi and a multimedia hub will keep you connected and up-to-date. Customise your comfort with individual climate control, in-room dining and spa services, or relax on your private outdoor terrace and let the ocean breezes and sublime views sweep you off your feet! At a spacious 77sq. metres, the Overwater Villa can accommodate up to 3 people utilising the oversized daybed or an extra bed. All villas boast direct ocean access and a covered open-air courtyard bathroom with separate tub and rain shower.
Sunset Beach Pool Villa – UPGRADE from only $350 per person
Unwind in your own little paradise when you book one the well-appointed Sunset Beach Pool Villa at Amari Havodda Maldives. This 121sq. metre beachfront villa is ideal for 3 people. Guests will be provided with a comfy King-size bed and an extra bed. Book this room where you can gaze over the enchanting turquoise waters and palm trees any time of the day.
Amari Havodda Maldives
Embrace serenity at Amari Havodda Maldives! 5-star luxury blends seamlessly with the beauty of crystal clear waters, turquoise lagoons, powder white sand and endless golden sunshine here. Explore this paradise of land and sea or simply relax and revel in the exclusivity. Read more about Amari Havodda Maldives here!
Please Note: Some resort facilities may incur additional charges.
- Outdoor pool
- Kid’s pool
- Sun terrace
- Beachfront views
- Beauty services
- FIT Centre
- 5 restaurants and bars
- PADI certified dive centre
- Water sports
- Yoga classes
- Health clinic
- Air-conditioned library and lounge
- Gift shop
- Babysitting services
- In-room dining
- In-room spa services
- 24-hour reception
Valid for new bookings only. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.
Please Note: A mandatory New Year’s Eve Gala meal supplement of $200 per adult and $100 per child applies to all bookings staying over 31 December 2018 – 1 January 2019.
^Airfares are based on promotional economy class fares with checked luggage allowance per person. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Flights are not be direct and may not operate daily. Subject to promotional fare availability. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and peak travel periods.
#Kids Stay & Eat FREE: Up to 2 children (under 12 years) eat free (breakfast, lunch & dinner). Up to 2 children (under 12 years) stay free (Mandatory Green Tax is chargeable and will be included in your booking). Overwater Villa can accommodate up to 2 Adults & 1 child in room, Sunset Beach Pool Villa can accommodate up to 2 Adults & 2 Children. Complimentary Ice Cream for Kids at Thari Bar from 10:00 until 24:00.
^^Transfers: Arriving: You will land at Male International Airport on Hulhule which is an airport island near Male. Once you have cleared immigration and customs, you will be met at the arrival area by a representative holding an Amari Havodda Maldives placard. We will escort you to the Airport Lounge, located in the domestic terminal, where you will be assisted with the formalities and wait to board your domestic flight. The lounge offers excellent service and facilities including an assortment of light snacks, drinks and complimentary WiFi. A 55-minute flight by a fixed-wing airplane to Kaadhedhoo Domestic Airport follows. Again, you will be met by our representative who will then guide you to an awaiting speedboat for a 10-minute sea transfer directly to our island.
Departing: Approximately 60 minutes before your domestic flight is scheduled, you will take a speedboat back to Kaadhedhoo Domestic Airport. We will then escort you to your flight and assist with check-in. Once you land, you will be met by an airport representative who will lead you to the international terminal for your flight home. It is recommended that you are at Velana International Airport at least two hours prior to departure. Please rest assured that your transfer from our resort is planned to ensure that you do not miss your flight. Transfers to and from the Resort are carried out by the specialized transfer service provider “Maldivian” domestic airline, who provides the Resort with confirmed domestic flight schedules in the evening prior to arrivals and departures. As such, all scheduled timings are solely at the discretion of the management of “Maldivian” domestic airline. Thus, waiting time may vary and are out of the control of Amari Havodda Maldives. Moreover, Amari Havodda Maldives will not be held liable for any lost luggage or missed international flight caused by the domestic schedule or weather changes. Please note that the domestic flight rate is subject to change at any time by “Maldivian” domestic airline, with the variation in the fuel surcharge. “Maldivian” airline’s domestic transfer has a luggage allowance of 20 kgs per person and 5 kgs hand luggage, any amount over this will be charged an additional US$ 2 per kg and may be subject to delivery delay.
~All Inclusive Meal Plan:
- Personal greetings for all arrival & departure Guests by Amari Havodda Maldives airport representatives
- Domestic terminal lounge with complimentary refreshments & Wi-Fi available upon arrival
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner with live cooking stations and grill served at Amaya Food Gallery
- Selection of alcoholic & non-alcoholic cocktails, beer, wine, sparkling wine, liquors, juices, soft drinks, mineral water, coffee/tea (at Thari Bar from 10:00 to midnight, at Iru Bar from 17:00 to 19:00, at Amaya Food Gallery during meals and at Ember Robatayaki from 19:00 to 22:00)
- Guided house reef snorkelling tour one time per stay (every morning at 09:00, duration = 30 minutes, reservation required at least 1 day prior, Guests must be able to swim)
- Snorkelling equipment
- Complimentary cabanas, sun loungers, umbrellas and towels by the infinity pool
- Complimentary daily sunrise or sunset yoga
- Free use of fitness centre with state-of-the-art equipment
- Free use of multipurpose court with different games/activities
- Free use of beach volleyball court
- Daily evening entertainment at Thari Bar (live music, house DJ, boduberu, movie night, etc…)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Talk to an Expert
Our Travel Consultants are:
- Maldives experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Ready to answer all your Maldives questions
- Keen to find you the best deal
|Mon to Thurs||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am||4:30 pm|
|Sunday||8:30 am||4:00 pm|