Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort
7 nights + up to $5000 Bonus Value
- Return Full Service Economy Airfares
- Breakfast & Dinner Daily
- All Transfers Included
- Guaranteed Upgrade from a Beach Pool Villa
Why We Love It
- Secluded Island with 1km Beaches
- Spacious Villas with Ultimate Privacy
- Private Pools in Every Villa
- Spectacular House Reef for Diving & Snorkelling
My Maldives Package Inclusions and Exclusive Bonuses
My Maldives Package Inclusions:
- 7 Nights in an upgraded Ocean Pool Villa
- Return Economy Airfares to Male flying Singapore Airlines^
- Return Domestic Flights from Male & Luxury Sea Transfers to Resort
$5000 BONUS VALUE
- Guaranteed Upgrade from a Beach Pool Villa to an Ocean Pool Villa
- Breakfast made to order daily with Cold Selection for all guests
- 3 course dinner daily for all guests at Blue Salt Restaurant
- Complimentary access to Coral Kids Club with Daily Kids Activities for ages 4-12 years~
- Complimentary use of non-motorized watersports and snorkelling equipment
- Complimentary room inclusions: High-end toiletries, High quality fresh coffee and tea making facilities, Wi-Fi internet access
Valid for travel: Now - 31 March 2017
Imagine taking a yacht charter across the Indian Ocean and stepping on tothe pontoon to start your holiday at the Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort.
Set on its own private island just 50 kilometres above the equator, you are in the centre of the globe while being miles away from it all. Relax by your private infinity pool, learn about local marine life or enjoy a private picnic on an isolated island beach.
You can do as much or as little as you like at the Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort, explore in a kayak, learn to surf or just kickback on a sun lounger and take it all in.
Newly opened in August 2015, this idyllic Maldivian resort is 340 kilometres from the capital city of Male. After arriving to the international airport you will take a short flight is 55 minute domestic flight, followed by a 30-minute journey in the resort private Yacht. The Outrigger Konotta Maldives has 21 Beach Pool Villas, 21 Ocean Pool Villas, 2 Lagoon Pool Villas, 8 Two Bedroom Beach Pool Villas, The Grand Konotta Villa each with private beach access, or access straight into the perfect crystal clear water!
Wake up to views out over the Indian Ocean and spoil yourself with a treatment at the Navasana Spa. At the Outrigger Maldives you don’t have to lift a finger, with butler services on request, laundry and in-room dinning available.
Perfect for couples celebrating anniversaries, birthdays, honeymoons, or nothing at all. The Outrigger also caters for families with a kids club, pool and playground available.
Choose to eat at one of the three restaurants or arrange private dining on the beach with flexible menus to cater to your specific needs. Or why not take a sunset yacht trip and eat watching the sun go down from the middle of the sea.
- Water sports including: sailing, surfing, windsurfing, kite surfing, paddle board, kayaking and snorkelling
- Motorised activities including: banana boats and parasailing
- Scuba diving available
- Fitness centre and 25m resort pool
- Laundry and valet services
- Spa treatments at the Navasana Spa
- Kids club, pool and playground
- Three restaurants to choose from
- Private dining on the beach or in your villa
- Day tours to secluded islands and sunset sailing trips
- Boutique Shop
- Wi-Fi access throughout resort including all villas
- Air conditioned rooms
- Coffee and tea making facilities in all villas
- Butler service available on request
Beach Pool Villa
Set on the beach, just meters from the ocean, the villa enjoys private beach access as well as a 4.8-metre private pool. Enjoy the wonderful tropical weather from the lower deck and private garden, or the upper deck complete with sun loungers and panoramic views of the Indian Ocean. The Beach Pool Villa has an open plan living area and an oversized bathroom with dual sinks, bathtub and outdoor rain shower.
211 Square Metres – 1 King Bed - Accommodates 3 Adults
Roll-away applicable for 3 Adults, charges may apply
Ocean Pool Villa
This is what you picture when you think of the Maldives. Wooden bungalows set on stilts over the ocean, with direct access into the water. The Ocean Pool Villa has separate living and dining areas, an oversized bathroom with dual sinks, bathtub and outdoor rain shower. The master bedroom has a seating area and direct access to the sundeck. Enjoy the view over the Indian Ocean from your private 5.2-metre infinity pool, surrounded by a sundeck complete with a daybed, sunbed and hammock.
225 Square Metres – 1 King Bed - Accommodates 3 people
2 Bedroom Beach Pool Villa
These spacious villas located on the sunrise side of the island boast a full kitchen and both indoor and outdoor dining areas. Perfect for families or groups of friends, both the master and the guest room are ensuite. The master bedroom features floor-to-ceiling windows with direct access to an upper deck complete with lounger chairs and a panoramic view of the Indian Ocean. The 2 Bedroom Beach Pool Villa enjoys private access onto the beach and a private 6.3-metre pool.
282 Square Metres – 1 King Bed in Master, 2 twin beds in guest – Accommodates 5 Adults
Roll-away applicable for 5 Adults, charges may apply
Valid for new bookings only. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.
^AIRFARES are non refundable at all times. Subject to availability on promotional fare availability with Singapore Airlines via Singapore, fare difference may be payable. Air surcharges may apply during school holidays and peak travel periods. 30kgs checked luggage per person
TRANSFERS are included between Male International Airport and Kaadedhdoo Airport with lounge access at Male Domestic Airport and Kaadedhdhoo Airport. Baggage allowance is 20kg per person and 5kg for hand luggage. Excess luggage is chargeable at USD1+12% per Kg, subject to change.
Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort is conveniently accessible via a 55-minute flight from Ibrahim Nasir International Airport in Male’ to Kaadedhdhoo Airport, followed by a scenic 30-minute journey on a luxury sea transfer.
Upon arrival at the Ibrahim Nasir International Airport in Male’, guest will be welcomed by a representative from Maldivian airline who will escort them to the domestic terminal where they will board a short 55 minutes flight to the Kaadedhdhoo Airport. A comfortable waiting lounge is available while waiting for their flight connection. Upon arrival at Kaadedhdhoo Airport, guest's will be met by one of the Outrigger Konotta Maldives resort’s Guest Relation Officer's, who will whisk you away to the awaiting luxury sea transfer for 30 minute scenic sea transfer to the resort.
*Guests with Children below 12 years old in Ocean Pool Villa category are required to fill in the Liability Disclaimer form upon check-in.